From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 11:52 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game walk throughs and reviews - Re: Monkey business

Unfortunately, I've never found any quick and easy recording software that
lets me record my voice pluss what is coming out of speakers, so I use my
rowland r09. This works very well for anything I can play on speakers with
starrio mikes and only takes a litle time to set up, ---- but has the
disadvantage that I need speakers for it.

As to explaining what's going on, ---- funnily enough that's not
particularly been a problem for me, though i do tend to ramble a bit.

Sinse however I was recently involved with an audio game recording project I

probably will be recording what reviews and such I can as soon as I get the
time.

As for my recent recording, ---- well it'll be reported on the news at
audiogames.net hopefully soonish, depending upon some other people involved.

Beware the grue!