From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:35 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Draconis Entertainment

Hi Hayden,
I think the dragonisentertainment has quite good games. As well as those 2
boxing game, which I really liked.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com