To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Raceway was The other side

Hi Thomas,
I know it's too early to talk about but it would be interesting to have the arrow change gears but if you also held down the shift, or clutch key you would get an extra benefit.
Either faster shifting, or less ware on the transmission.
The first would improve your speed a bit, while the second would extend your car from having a breakdown.
Phil