To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Raceway was The other side

Hi Thomas,
I too would like Raceway to stay away from SAPI.
In Ten Pin Bowling we recorded over 100 names to be used and allowed the customer to add their recorded name to the list.
It wasn't done as well as I had hoped and is a little difficult to do
We should have included 117.wav saying
You can record Your name here.
The same can be done for Raceway.
Have a generic track saying
You can record your track name here.
and also for the driver,
a file saying
your name for driver here.
Of course it will not sound as well as all the other names but it will be better than SAPI trying to pronounce your name.
Phil