From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 11:30 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] aliens in the outback

Well there's no really standard way of naming levels, some games have
worlds, some waves, I've also seen mines, caves, dungeons, castles, parts,
zones, areas, sectors, blocks, boards, floors, days, and even happy houses!

So, forgive me if I get terms scrambled.

As to ship colour, the problem is sinse I'm synaesthesic, all the ships
appear a totally different colour to me. The ships with the shields (red I
believe), sound deffinately light blue, and those ships that move around are

actually green and purple.

I can't really do anything about this, it's just the way my perception of
sound works, ---- though it is quite fun sinse in a sense it gives audio
games graphics for me ;D.

Beware the Grue!