True tom, I did forget about thrusting, though whenever I tried this on our atari 2600 it just made your ship fly in one direction aimelessly and nearly always got you killed, so mostly I stayed stil.

That remake sounds awsome though.

I'm rather sorry the torrent project fell thru, sinse that sounded most interesting and was meant to contain asteroid style elements, ---- ie, asteroids that broke up as you hit them and then needed to be hit some more.

Beware the grue!