Hi Dark,
I need to make a quick correction here. You and Shaun are talking
about two completely different things. The Genesis Project by ESP that
James North was working on and my Genesis 3D Engine are totally
different software products. However, the similarity in names has
several people confused and they always assume my engine is the same
project James North was working on. In fact, I picked the name Genesis
3D before I ever knew there was a product by ESP named Genesis
Project.

HTH