I just got a Wii for my birthday. I've not tried the vi-fit stuff, but
the Wii sports is fairly playable, and Sports Resort, the sequal, has
games that are even more playable, including a wonderful sword
fighting simulation that keeps my arms pretty tired.

The only thing about the games is that the results of your actions are
not very clear. In bowling, knocking over six pins sounds a lot like
knocking over nine pins sounds a lot like knocking over all ten,
except that there's an announcement when all ten are down, depending
on whether you get a strike or a spare.

I'm going to have to go check these games out, but before I do, I have
to say that I hope that they haven't lessened the games to make them
accessible. Here's to success, eh?

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard