My guess is you just haven't been jumping off at the right height. Personally I like to climb all the way up to the ceiling and then jump off. Then it doesn't matter when you do it since you'll be at the right level for the new rooms.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "MissWings" <misswi...@lorettotel.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Torches in MOTA.

No kidding! Now I just have to figure out how to over the blank wall again! I managed to do it once but now I'm starting to think it was a fluke because I can't manage to do it again! I'll keep at it though and maybe figure it out eventually! It's hard to know when to let go of the rope because I can't tell which direction it's swinging back and forth, so have to guess when to let go and apparently I've been letting go too early and keep running into the wall I'm supposed to somehow be swinging over!

MissWings

At 07:56 PM 6/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi Hayden,
well, I'd say that would be a real hand full. Grin.