Hi Shaun,
I've thought of that, but I think it should be separate installers.
For one thing the menu system is going to be slightly different
between the two versions which means multiple speech directories and
sound directories anyway. Plus if you have saved games, settings, etc
those would have to be in separate directories so as not to screw up
the other version of the game. So it would be less trouble to install
them into two different places like
USA Games\Tomb Hunter I (FPS)
and then
USA Games\Tomb Hunter I (Side-Scroller)