To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi muhammed,
Correction. I didn't say the boss battle between you and Athena
wouldn't be a battle. What I said is it is a contest of skills not a
battle to the death. If you knew a little more about Greek mythology
you would know Athena, the goddess of wisdom, likes engaging her
adversaries in a contest of skills rather than outright combat.
Killing opponents isn't her forte. That's more like her brother, Ares,
who is the god of war. He is into the fight to the death thing, but
not Athena. Although, she is a warrior god in her own right. She just
uses her head more, and uses brains over brute force.

HTH