From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:37 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

And poor old  promethius was punished by having an eagle eat his liver every

day then having it grow back at night, ---- easily one of the most fun
punishments ever!

Though when you considder what was actually done to some other gods it's
fairly mild, ---- for instance, the actual egyptian punishment of set
was, ---- mmmm, interesting! to say the least.

Beware the grue!