That's probably the main reason why my games most likely won't have direct screen reader support. I don't think I have it in me to be impartial about each company, Greedom Science Fiction least of all. Not only that but as Thomas said it's a lot more extra work than just coding it to work off SAPI. Granted I'm not a huge fan of SAPI even in games unless absolutely necessary for changing stats and things like that but I'll use it if I have to.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BrailleSoft No Longer Supports Freedom Scientific

It's the same here. Although the department I work for is getting sick of freedom scientific - do you know that they won't let aroga sell their products any more? - And they're going to be buying a few copies of window eyes for students. Here in manitoba that is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>