Hi I can't seem to get to grips with mission3 of LW.  For one thing, I set
course for where I see the destroyer but when I get there I'm told there's
nothing there.  I did find a cargo ship, but he spotted me so i dived down and
waited until they'd gone then came back up, but now can't find anything to
shoot down.  Where do I go now?  I'm using the auto mode to set my courses and
have alerts from crue on as I'm just a beginner.  I'm a bit frustrated because
I'm having to ask for help so much, I found GTC and SOD easier.  <Smile>  I'm
not usual this stipid guys.  Thanks from Lori.