From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:34 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Loanwolf mission3

Hi I can't seem to get to grips with mission3 of LW.  For one thing, I set
course for where I see the destroyer but when I get there I'm told there's
nothing there.  I did find a cargo ship, but he spotted me so i dived down
and waited until they'd gone then came back up, but now can't find anything
to shoot down.  Where do I go now?  I'm using the auto mode to set my
courses and have alerts from crue on as I'm just a beginner.  I'm a bit
frustrated because I'm having to ask for help so much, I found GTC and SOD
easier.  <Smile>  I'm not usual this stipid guys.  Thanks from Lori.