I don't necessarily agree with the stats thing but I do agree about running. That's probably why I got killed the first time I played it LOL.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 14 for Linux: Initial impressions

Hi Tom, this is just a small suggestion, but I personally feel the health stats should be change, by that I mean set them back to numbers like 100% rather than good, poor etc. Also I think running should be set to the shift key. I feel it makes controling Angela easier. Many thanks from Lori. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>