Hi all,
For those of you who aren't on the USA Games Listwe have been
discussing some things to make up for the lack of panning in beta 15.
One of thos solutions is a targeting indecator you can turn on/off if
you need it to know when you are in weapons range of an enemy. As I've
gotten many complaints about people not knowing if they are close
enough to shoot, punch, etc I've already added a feature you can use
to get that feedback without necessarily hearing it being panned.  I'm
willing to do whatever it takes to make this game as enjoyable game as
possible for everyone I can with in reasonable means. So I have been
working on various suggestions and have been trying them out in beta
15 to make it a better beta as well as a more enjoyable game.

Smile.