From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of weis...@googlemail.com
Sent: 09 October 2010 08:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta14 absolutely rocks!

Hello,

Does this mean the panning will be as jumpy for the whole game now, like
from the right imediately to the center, until version 1.0 comes around?
I don#t know what you think, but it is just weird. I never seen anything
like this. I am afraid of it actually. I wouldn't mind the panning being
like in any other versions. Is that possible?

Kevin