From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 1:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta14 absolutely rocks!

Mainstream games don't rely strictly on sound to accurately convey important

factors to the gamer.  That's why the complaints.  Tom is working on them,
though, and I'll bet your life that he'll have a workable solution.

As for how difficult the game is to defeat, I like the challenge.  I am
finding the easy difficulty a challenge, but I don't consider myself a
highly skilled gamer, either.  Just as examples, I have never beaten SOD,
Aliens in the Outback, or GTC.  No complaining, though, because they have
provided me hours of enjoyable challenging, yet frustrating fun, and isn't
that their purpose?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!