Mike, I totally agree! Halo and Call of Duty would be great and they would need
to probably be rpg onlines or browser based at the least.
I haven't found a dungeons and dragons that was very accessible either.

As for Oregon Trial, that would be excellent if someone would think of doing
this one. Yes, it was a kids game, but still neat to play and with realistic
sounds like the wagon and horses, guns shooting, raiders and indians attacking
and everything, it would be great. Still probably need text in there to let you
know your supply, money, and people status though. I might include bow and
arrows in the weapons and fishing for more of a food supply.

Anyone into dominoes? That one might be fairly easy to produce, similar to the
card games.