Oh true.  I haven't seen any drawing programs out there that are accessible
to be honest. I tried using paint but didn't get very far.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 18 October 2010 20:30
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] re- to all developers, possible games to consider
for the future?

Hi Harmony,
Well, as far as I know most graphics designers don't scan images into
the computer. They typically use some high priced drawing software to
draw trains, cars, jets, whatever and then save the images on the
system. After they have all the images created the developer can use
something like OpenGL or Direct3D to render them on screen and blend
the various images together to make realtime animation.

Cheers!