Answers like "Check the user's guide" are not impolite. That is the best, and should be the gamer's first place to find answers dealing whit how to perform an action through the use of the keyboard. Developers take the time and effort to create these important documents exactly for that very purpose, so shouldn't we use them?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Weispfennig" <weis...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 15 question

Hi,

as I find answers like check the users guide unpolite, I'll tell you.
First you have to jump on it. You stand under it and hit alt up arrow, left
of it and hit alt right arrow, or right of it and hit alt left arrow. You
haear a rope swinging sound. Now hit up and down arrows to climb. Hit alt
left or right when you want to stop climbing.

Kevin