Hi Hayden,

I'll have to check Gournet out. It should be simple to code into any game,
and it sounds like it would be vey helpful.

As for the Braille Note talk, perhaps I'm confusing it with the braille
output device she had. I remember her talking about a number of braille
devices. I'll have to check sometime.

Cheers,

Neophyte.

Hi Noeophyet, There are, as a natter of fact, games written in zcode that
use the command "exits" for that information (see Gournet). As for
Wake...did they really? I missed the Braille Note talk. Although, owning
one I cansay theyare invaluable. Best Regards, Hayden