Hi,

You are getting warmer. Although, you are wrong about the eyes. Yes,
it is true you could harm a dragon by blinding it, but Hydras don't
work that way. They have multiple heads and multiple eyes. Anything
you cut off or cut will heal quickly. So going for its eyes would
likely just get it angry at you, and it will have you for breakfast.
Grin.