Then probably a mawl. Maybe that'll brake its skails. Also, I thought maybe of an iritint weapon. We could ich the Hydra, then take it out. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] down the wrong track? - Re: MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi Muhammed,

Ummm...Think about that. You and the Hydra are underground in a
chamber completely filled with water. You are going to fire bomb it
how?

On 11/10/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
How about well, sorry if off topic, but the balister t technique that the
romans used? Maybe Angela could katapolt a fireball and throw the firebomb
at the Hydra. That might burn some of his skails.