From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 2:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] down the wrong track? - Re: MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi Bryan,

Yeah, in "Battle of Olympus" the Ladon was basically just a stronger
version of the Hydra, and of course it could fly. Although, the Hydra
was fairly easy to beat, because it only took 8 hits from the staff to
kill which was sort of lame. The Ladon took something like 20 which
was more like it. The Minotaur took 32 which doesn't make a lot of
sense since i would have thought the Ladon was a tougher enemy to
kill.

Anyway, as for creating poison arrows I don't know. That adds
complexity both to programming and to the game. I'm hoping to think of
something easier and more simple for that situation.

On 11/12/10, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
> Maybe if you could poison your arrows with the Hydra's blood the way
> Heracles did. That was how he killed Ladon. Admittedly I don't know if
Hydra