From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 11:22 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Rock Remix

Hi Hayden,

Yes, in a manner of speaking. All the old bosses are still in the
game, but have been reasigned to different levels. I've been playing
with the layout some with beta 17 and have decided to make Arachne and
the Lamia the first two bosses. The Cyclops, Nessus, Kerberos,
Minotaur, etc come later in the game with newer and better stats.