hmmm Ok, you would really make that game quite a mission.
At 09:01 p.m. 29/11/2010, you wrote:
Hi,

Mmmmmm...No thank you. I have no desire to take over something like
Bavisoft. While the games had great sound effects the games themselves
weren't really that good from what I have heard.

Now, if it was something like the PB Games I'd consider creating
updated versions. Dark Destroyer is a pretty cool game and probably
wouldn't take much to update, and convert to something like Python and
PyGame. Same for Tarzan Junior. I actually like Tarzan Junior, and
find the game pretty challenging. Both are at least worth
considdering. Grin.