Hi Clement,

Hmmm..Sounds interesting. Anything is possible I suppose. What would
someone call this new weapon?

As to saber length if you look at some of the Star Wars books they
typically describe a light saber as being a meter in length. Some
special designs can double that, but I think the average is about one
meter or so.