Hi Ryan,

Well, I can think of a number of books for the light whips. The new
Legacy of the Force series which has recently been completed has a
woman named Lumiya, the Dark Laidy of the Sith, who uses a light whip
rather than a light saber as her weapon of choice. In one of the Clone
Wars books, I think it was the Cestus Deception,  were Kit Fisto
creates a light whip in order to disguise himself as a Sith Lord
rather than a Jedi Knight. I believe someone else from the Knights of
the Old Republic series uses a light whip as well. May have to
checkout Wikipedia for more information.

As for the vibroblades and weapons like that nothing springs to mind.
Although, come to think of it one of the assasins in Cloak of
Deception caries a Vibroblade. However, weapons like that are
mentioned here and there through the Star Wars books, and one of the
reasons I can't really point to any specific book other than Cloak of
Deception for something as generic as a vibroblade.

Cheers!