I would think that the game is similar to Scrabble, given the number of tiles. However, it is said to be an anagram game, which leads me to believe that, instead of placing tiles to form any word, the words must be anagrams of a root word or phrase.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bananagrams anagram tile game

wellwhat do you think the difference betwene the monkies who evolved into humans and those who stayed behind is?

One lot just stuffed their faces with bananas, ---- the others played puzles with them and got cleverer! ;d.

Btw phil, how exactly does this game work? are the rules the same as scrabble, or is there some variation.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>