From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 20 December 2010 11:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] dice program for synbian devices?

Have you considered larger physical dice that are less likely to be flipped
when examined?  They're not all that expensive, and you should be able to
get them from places like

www.independentlivingaids.com

if I got that URL correct.  It should be Independent Living Aids.  HTH.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!