From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: 22 December 2010 07:10 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] dice program for synbian devices?

Ok, this is sort of something meant to test for a little while, but here's a

link to download an offline version of the dice rolling page off my website:
http://www.blindza.co.za/uploads/dice.zip

Just sent it to my N82, unzipped the 2 files to their own folder I created
in the phone's memory, and when I then went there in file manager and hit
select on index.htm, it did play the dice rolling sound, ask me for minimum
and maximum values (defaulting to 1 and 6), and then told me the randomly
generated result.

Not sure if this would work on all phones as such, but anyway - it's
basically just plain HTML, making use of javascript as such, FWIW, and if
you have these on your own phone, it will work offline/free as such.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA