Hi,

Hmmm...Interesting. I use to love the YDKJ games way back when. As you
say this one seams like the classic YDKJ game with a bunch of new
questions and answers. I might buy this one when it comes out.
Although, what seams to be the problem with the keyboard?

I always found the YDKJ games more or less accessible. Press 1, 2, 3,
or 4 for the answer you want to give. Ocationally, there are those
that require some visuals, but most of the time I could play it
without much vision. So was just wondering what was the problem you
found with the game.

Cheers!