Hi,

Well, this is a flash demo, so basically I'm trying to make it where the jaws
keys doesn't interfear. I think it works like Legacy, where you have to get the
flash in focus but left clicking doesn't seem to work for some reason, and in
IE the flash doesn't show up when you click the play link at the top of the
page, so I had to use Firefox, although didn't think that'd be an issue.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112