I wonder, if a scripting language can be made that has a purer code that can be easy tor remember? I know a few, like hop and I think python has some pure punctuation. like you do nto need braces and semiclons to indicate different things.

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 6:26 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio game maker

I think though if BGT in the future, obviously now, could be in menu and list-based formats for those who perhaps don't want to spend an enormous amount of time remember brackets, comas, full stops, semicolons etc. not forgetting to remember the right wording, I think games could be produced potentially in a much faster time frame or am I missing something? :)