Hi Charles,

Something like that. Not only that but I do recall back when I did the
survey on weather MOTA should be designed as a side-scroller or an FPS
a couple of people said something to the effect that side-scrollers
were old fassioned and that we should get with the times. That's a
horrible misrepresentation of side-scrollers in general since I've
played many good side-scrollers over the years ranging from very
simple to very complex. The only thing I can account for their
misconception would be simple ignorance of what is available for
mainstream gamers. To use your potato chip example it would be like
saying there is only a couple of ways to make potato chips so no one
should try and make more potato chips using a different method they
didn't know about.

Smile.