One correction I was meant to make here. When I was talking about the money,
what I was meant to say was well, I'll tell you. I was chatting with Munawar
about how he did the acting. He said that he had to stay up until late.
Mauricio, I never said that he told me that. I just felt that it was worth $50
because he told me that they even had to stay up until late, but now I know you
can't judge money on someone's work. Sorry if I got some of you baffled.