Hi Liam, I've been searching on your sight and can't find egg hunt,
pigeon panic or super shot. I've even searched the audiogames.net
database and can can't find super shot, but I see egg hunt and pigeon
panic but can't download them. I know egg hunt is a very basic game,
but I've heard Lynne Reaper's review of both egg hunt and super shot,
as well as your other games. I didn't hear reviews of pigeon panic but
I read about it at audiogames.net but can't download it. So, would you
mind releasing super shot as abandonware? Or, emailing me setup files
for those games? For super shot, a patch or some type of key generator
would be grate. So, can you email me egg hunt, pigeon panic, super
shot and a super shot patch? Thank you.
best regards, Jack