I got pp if you want it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jack F
Sent: 30 December 2010 16:53
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] egg hunt, pigeon panic and super shot

Hi Liam, I've been searching on your sight and can't find egg hunt,
pigeon panic or super shot. I've even searched the audiogames.net
database and can can't find super shot, but I see egg hunt and pigeon
panic but can't download them. I know egg hunt is a very basic game,
but I've heard Lynne Reaper's review of both egg hunt and super shot,
as well as your other games. I didn't hear reviews of pigeon panic but
I read about it at audiogames.net but can't download it. So, would you
mind releasing super shot as abandonware? Or, emailing me setup files
for those games? For super shot, a patch or some type of key generator
would be grate. So, can you email me egg hunt, pigeon panic, super
shot and a super shot patch? Thank you.
best regards, Jack