I messed up.  It's pull 1.0.  Sorry about that.

On 1/6/2011 11:51 AM, Tj Squires wrote:
Hi all,

I wish to inform you that Pull! v1.1 is now released. The changelog is below.

1.1.
*Turned on the losing functions.  Oops.
*Made it so broken pidgins don't fly across the screen.  Thanks Philip.
*Added a low ammo warning.
*Made the message of scoring more clear when the S key is pressed. Thanks Manu.

I would opritiate your feedback on the game!  You can get it from:

http://tjsquires.net/downloads/pull.zip

Tj