hi tj.
There is an installer for pool its in your folder in the bgt folder of dropbox.
in it are the following.
1.  a file called pool.iss, innosetup source.
pool install no preproc.iss which is not using the preprocesser, this can be used for the istool program there is a tutorial file on how to make stuff. this is in reply to the message you put up here saying you have no idea how to make an installer. Origionally I was gona do an audio on it but I had so many issues I decided to text it all instead. I also included the source programs but you will have to download new versions yourself. I also recomend you subscribe to the news announcement list to get new versions.
hth
shaun
ps for those that this doesn't concern you can kill this message, for those that are actually in the bgt folder feel free to hack my code or put text files with questions. for those in the bgt folder most of you should have klango ids, im me on crashmaster or email me at sm.ever...@gmail.com
I check email more than klango, though klango is once a day.
I only used generaters anyway
happy gaming.