I see a few problems. 1. You don't have a void main function. 2. Exit is a bgt function itself. I won't go into farther detail becuase 3. You have the semicollon(;)'s all in the wrong places. 4. Your syntax is all wrong. I really do not intend to be rude, but, have you read, and understood the manual? If not, I would suggest taking some time with it. If so, I would suggest re-reading it again. There are many examples of a simple alert script, and how it works. If you still have farther questions, feel free to email me off-list, or add t...@tjsquires.net to msn and I can direct you farther.

Again, this isn't a dig at your skills, it's just mearly a statement that unfortunately, it's all wrong.