Kay.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT problem!

Hi Muhammed,

No. I simply mean pressing the enter key to create a manual line break
when starting a new statement or if a statement is too long to fit on
a single line. For example, some compound if statements are way too
long to fit on a single line of code so I press the enter key to make
a manual line break after the && or || operators, indent the next line
of code properly, and continue with the statement.  It makes it both
more readable and it won't scroll off the screen formatted that way.
However, if you are going to break a statement between a line you need
to know where you can break it and how to properly format it. That's a
bit too advanced for you at this moment. As for using double spacing
you only really need to do that between major code blocks like between
functions.  I think Philip really needs to do a tutorial on proper
code formatting.