Hi Jim,

That is quite understandable given that you are still using XP.
However, whenever you decide to upgrade to Windows 7 or whatever comes
after Win 7 you are most likely going to have to begin updating your
Visual Basic skills to Visual Basic 2008 or later. That's not only
where the market is heading it is the only thing Microsoft Windows
will officially support in terms of the Visual Basic languages. Many
of us are already experiencing problems trying to get Visual Basic 6
based programs running under Windows 7, and things like that are going
to become increasingly more difficult as Windows evolves and is
upgraded.