Hi Jim,

Well, the thing is once upon a time I use to use the Visual Basic,
Visual C++, and Visual C# IDES as well, but as of Visual Studio 2010
the Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Visual Web Developer 2010
IDEs are fairly unaccessible. As a result I just do all the code in a
text editor, and then load the project into the IDE to compile it.
That saves me the trouble of trying to figure out which child window
has the editor, and which has the class view, resource view, solution
explorer, bla, bla, bla. So, yeah, you are right that the Visual Basic
6 IDE is pretty accessible and in that way is a less of a hastle
compared to say Visual Basic 2010.