I'm not highly strung or easily offended as a rule, but I've read the
quoted message below three times now and still can't quite believe it
was posted. Presumably either everyone else deletes by default in this
case or can't find the words? I don't delete by default, and have
found a few:

Shaun, I implore you to take a few moments out of your undoubtedly
hectic day (scathing sarcasm, yes) to re-read any message you're about
to send before you actually send it. In the unlikely event that you
can re-read the quoted message and not understand how that advice
pertains to you, I'm suggesting that you reign in your choice of
dirogatory terms and inappropriate examples. FYI, though the example
in the message below seems to describe your public persona quite
accurately, it's still pretty far removed from what most sane people
would consider appropriate. While we're having this moment of
reflection, you might also want to count your lucky sheep that the
moderators here are a friendly forgiving bunch.