Hi Dark,

True enough. Strangely though when it comes to creating level maps in
my mind I can not for the life of me think of them in 2d. I suppose
because when I was sighted I saw everything in 3d so when I start
mapping things I automatically think of things having 3d left, right,
up down, front, back. So part of my problem of thinking of how to draw
these levels is imagining it with only up/down or left/right.

Basically, I suppose a lot of VI gamers have problems with 3d, viewing
it as more complex, but I am totally the opposite. I have a problem
with complex 2d worlds because they lack some visual element for me.
So creating a side-scroller, for me, is harder than creating a 3d FPS.

Smile.