Hi, I registered via email yesterday evening (Netherlands time) will I now get an email when the game starts?
Greetings, Anouk,
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RSW strategy game

Hi David.

i've now registered for the reserve 5w game.

unfortunately, it seemed that your attachment didn't come out (I don't think the audeasy list allows them), so we'll probably just have to try this and play it by ear regarding accessibility.

either way I look forward to trying it out.

all the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Rose" <drokaudysseygam...@ddrose.com>