From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken the Crazy
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 1:17 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New Heli available for download

Well Jim, I think you do wonderfully.  I'm not a fan of the option explicit
myself, but since this is the first 3d audio game I've ever made, much less
seen code for, it helped to figure out what I was doing wrong.  Also, I
learned another valuable lesson: don't load your directx components in the
form load sub.  If you do, you won't be able to move the listener.
By the way, the newest Heli is on its way.  Just added wind speed, so if
you're going fast you hear it as it passes through the wind.  Not so
realistic for a toy helicopter, but cool anyway, and if I make a full-on
helicopter sim sometime I'll have the code handy.

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,